CENTER OF ANTHROPOMETRIC
(ORTHOPEDIC) COSMETOLOGY AND CORRECTION

+7 8442 50-21-85
Call us
eng | it | sp | de | fr | bg | cz

Height increase and legs correction

Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6
Share your experience, get answers from those who already know

hi im an 18 year old female and am desperate to grow another 2/3 inches but i keep getting told my growth plates have probably fused..is this true?and is there a chance i can grow 2 inches via stretching exercises etc?also i want my legs to grow longer and not my spine as i already have a long torso and my legs are a bit out of proportion..please help somebody!!thanks

Alexander,
I wrote to you last year about the leg form correction.  I have enough money saved up for the surgery and hope to get it done soon.  I just would like to prepare myself in advance about how to get the visa, and find the right time for me to have it.  I'm a  college student and mother of a 5 year old,  so I need to schedule the appointment not only during the summer  but also when the rest of my family can manage without me.  

Is there someone I can talk to on the phone there?  I'm sorry I don't speak Russian so I hope it won't be a problem.  Hopefully, I might be able to learn some Russian when I am there. :)

hi, i would like to know where i can do the leg correction surgey, as i  stay in malaysia, anywhere close by? after the 55das can i walk on feet normally without pain and stress?

pls i would like to know, if there are irons fixed/attached to the leg to straighten it, i mean internally.

pls am a lady, i want to know if i can perfom the height increase and leg correction the same.

Alexander when you said 4000 to 6000 is this in US dollars?

hello sir,

i m 23 year old male & i want to increased my height as much as possible. so what is the best way to increased my height ? is there any gym which give guaranted result ? how much cost for all this programm ?

thanks & regards.

well..what the cost of gaining a height of three inches...???

i mean the cost of operation.amd post operation treatment???

i am 14 years old boy n my hieght is 5.8 n my wieght is 60 kg thats why i am a tall skinny boy

Please visit this site where a crucial trial to grow adult height by oral dose is being conducted with encouraging results.

http://adultheightincrease.blogspot.com/

This may be a viable alternative to the Limb lengthening surgery with much noninvasive manner.

I had an external fixator a few years back, it was the most painful thing and i had no choice in having it. It was due to a probmel with my bones and was not just a case of me wanting to be taller.
I had to wear the fixator for 9 months to increase by 7cm.
I would strongly suggest that any one thinking of having any fixator should rethink the idea. It caused me many complications and left with with 24 noticable scars.
Unless the surgery is a necessity i would not suggest it!

We have not had any long time side effects or complications after all our cosmetic orthopaedic operations. There may be some small complications during the treatment (such as an inflammation of soft tissues around the pins, temporary limitations of movements in joints), but it is always possible to fix them before the treatment completing.

Any common surgical complications are possible.
But we use the least possible traumatic technology.
We perform limb lengthening operations over 20 years and have done
over 500 operations in our Centre.
We started legs lengthening for cosmetic height increasing first in
the world in 1992. We have done over 50 legs lengthening operations for healthy people
with normal height to increase their height for cosmetic purposes.
And we have not had any serious complications or long time side effects
after all performed legs lengthening procedures.
Not serious complications are a soft tissues inflammation, temporary
limitations of movements in joints, a delayed consolidation, legs form
deformities. All they can be fixed until the treatment completing
and do not lead to any long time effects.
The risk of complications is less than 5 %.
Patients do not feel pain during operations, because it is done under full
anaesthesia.
The pain in early postoperative period is treated with analgetics.
The pain may be also caused by the stretching of soft tissues during
the lengthening. But the majority of patients tolerate it well. If it is necessary patients take pain killers.

HI EVERYONE HWO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HEGHT SUGERY HIER I AM I HAD THE SUGERY IN EGYPT I PAYD FOR ALL THE OPERATION TO GET 20 CM MORE I HAD TP PAY ONLY 120 000 USA THERE IS VERRY CHEAP I WAS 168 CM NOW I AM 188CM VERRY TALL I AM 26 YEARS OLD FEMAIL I WORK IN MODEL AG MAKING VERRY GOOD MANY SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO HAVE THE OPERACION GO TO EGYP THEY WILL DO IT FOR 10 000 FOR 5 CM THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY                                        TINA  NY

Hello Alexander,
I'm plannig to do this operation but i need to correct the shape of legs in the same time.I'm about 1,63, 29 years old and i want to increase more 8 cm.
It is possibile to do the limb lenghtening for 8 cm with the correction at the same time? I have bow legs.

How much does is totally cost me?
How long will i have to stay at the clinic?

Thanks in advance,I will really apreciated if you will answer me.

Hello, Flore
A height increase of 5 to 6 cm (2 to 2
1/2 inches) would normally take from 6 to 7 months.  Exact duration  is impossible to estimate in advance due to significant variation  among individuals with respect to their rate of bone consolidation.
We recommend that patients are prepared to spend a year away from  home.  Even though maximum allowable shin lengthening is 9 cm (3 1/2
inches) achievable over a period of approximately 9-12 months, we do  not recommend lengthening of more than 6 to 7 cm (2 1/2 inches).
Lengthening of this magnitude would normally be sufficient for an  appreciable height increase without significantly affecting body  proportions or exposing the patient to a significant health risk.
If desired by the patient, we can integrate a leg form correction  procedure within the lengthening procedure.

Thank you for response. but i will like to know why not can perform 8 cm lengtening instead of 5-6?

It is to dangerous for health because i am 29 years old?

I can spend a year away from home but not more.

I'm from Italy,and i am planning to do this operation mabye next year,so i need to know if i can do it without any risks.

How much does it totally cost me?

Best regards,

Just a question for Alexander:
since I have to fly in Volgograd for the lenghtening treatment, I just want know if the total anestesia is the only way to make the operation. Is it possible to have a spinal anestesia?

Hi,

Here some information about a patient who have had bow legs correction treatment done I have found on youtube.com

Bow legs correction treatment - A patient experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgw2mkiwNII

Bow legs correction treatment - A patient interview - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnZBlMEdGNs

Bow legs correction treatment - A patient interview - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJyyz7sn6Vc

A patient walks before bow legs correction treatment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-NUV-fQZg

A patient who have had bow legs correction done walks just before Ilizarov-Veklich apparatus removal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIkFzSGwEw

Take care

Peter

Hi there, I'm under 5 feet and contemplating limb lengthening surgery. However the only thing putting me off is that my mother told me she knew someone who had a metal device in their leg (not from limb lengthening; from another surgery) and that person said it was very difficult to live in cold countries. Is this true for anyone who's done the surgery? I live in a tropical climate but am planning on living in Europe in the future. Thanks very much.

dale,
Hi, I am planning to undergo height increasing surgery in around Feb.Can someone give me information regarding Internet over there.
Thanks in Advance.
Pages: Prev. 1 2 3 4 5 6